Jordan V Laney 2013-Modern Notoriety "Confirmed"

anyone, that wears there pj's outside of there home is a clown, plain and simple.
Concur
Naw thats a hood outfit when you lazy and in a rush to go somewhere. Aint nothing wrong with that. I do that sometimes in the dead of the night if i gotta go to walgreens, a drugstore, or drop a redbox dvd off,

I mostly see alot of chicks do that
Is it to hard to throw on some basketball shorts though, some sweat pants?  Reminds me of the stupid teenagers that wear pajamas around the mall with stupid Uggs.

If they didn't match your shoes I may be more inclined to believe that.  Blue and gold Polo PJs with Laneys though?  That wasn't being lazy and in a rush.  There was some thought put into that.  I'm going to have to call BS.  
tongue.gif
Yeah the fact that they match the shoes does raise a few flags, my friend.  My opinion isn't going to change your mind, so continue to do what you want.  I give you my blessing to do so, I know you were waiting for that.  LOL.

Still with the PJ talk huh? Lol.. I should say wear what ever you like man. Its last full show. Basically when you leave the theater nobody is there anyway.. As long as your wearing something.. Lol

Still with the PJ talk huh? Lol.. I should say wear what ever you like man. Its last full show. Basically when you leave the theater nobody is there anyway.. As long as your wearing something.. Lol
Just bored thread is really coming to an end unless a restock happens and a bunch of people get an additional pair.  Or someone finds them ridiculously discounted somewhere.

Naw thats a hood outfit when you lazy and in a rush to go somewhere. Aint nothing wrong with that. I do that sometimes in the dead of the night if i gotta go to walgreens, a drugstore, or drop a redbox dvd off,

I mostly see alot of chicks do that
So just cause a GIRL does it, that doesn't make it right. that's gross, When I see some with pjs. I think, there's another bum. i bet they brush there teeth once a day if that, because " there in a rush to go somewhere" instead of worrying about there hygiene.
nerd.gif

Last edited:
:lol:

I just wonder after you are out and sitting out in public seating do you just get home and crawl i to bed.

Haha man still with the damn pj's. To answer your question no I did not go right to bed. I showered again when I got home. To be honest I would have been cool to have just fell asleep. Its not like I don't wash my bedding consistently. But me and my girl had some fun after the movie then showered and went to b ed. Haha all I wanted to do is be comfortable and show the inevitable cracking to my 2000 laney Vs. It's all good though. This is more entertaining I guess.

^ I am not taking it personally. I put myself out there and kept replying when I didnt have to. I know what to expect. It really is just entertaining. The longest back and forth discussion I have been a part of is about pj's. Haha.

[ATTACHMENT=5207]20131206_122825.jpg (1,697k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

does this look right to anyone got these off a dude from EBay a lil early.

Lol. Are you planning on midsole swap on this laney's?

Maybe later on. I have 2 pairs of 2000 laneys that need a sole swap. I just recently got a pair of the laney 60+ that are beat that I may use as a donor. I bought the 60+ for my dad to play basketball in when they came out and he wore them to the ground. I found them just laying in his garage and asked if I could have them thinking of my first pair that cracked on me. He said yes and also gave me a pair of lebron III's that are in great condition. It will be sometime before I decide to sole swap. I want to send it off to someone who knows what they are doing. I would not want to try and attempt anything like that. I have a couple more shoes that need a sole swap and restoring. Cracked 99 white/cement IV's, reglue soles on 2 pair of the original black and red XI's, reglue a pair of original white/black-red XIII's, og white and red XIII's as well.....some more that I can not think of off the top. I want to send them off in one haul. Pains me that this pair cracked on me without a back up.I have this years retro but it is not the same. I have back ups on all the other pairs that need restoring. Thinking about looking for another pair but it is a crapshoot for a wearable one.

Better off send it to somebody that really knows how to sole swap.. It may cost you a lot of money but at least you have a good repair.. The good thing about some jordans is that midsoles are interchangeable with other cheaper models.

Do you guys know if a DS pair from 2000 is wearable? Also, any idea what the going rate is for them?

Do you guys know if a DS pair from 2000 is wearable? Also, any idea what the going rate is for them?

I would highly doubt it if they are DS. Check the air bubble for foggyness, thats a good sign there not wearable also press on the midsole if u can hold the pair, if they are too soft (youll know it) then theyl crumble. I wouldnt pay more then 270, yet again i wouldnt buy em

Back
Top Bottom