Jordan V Laney 2013-Modern Notoriety "Confirmed"

HAVENT BEEN ON HERE IN A WHILE MAYBE IM LATE MAYBE ITS LIGHTING...BUT THAT TONGUE LOOKS BUTCHERED TO THE PITTS... WHERE THE HELL IS THE POPPING ROYAL AND ITS SUPPOSED TO BE FLAT....NOT SHIMMERY :x
For the life of me I couldn't figure what, in addition to the change in shape, was throwing these off for me. But yes, my pair from childhood had the matte blue tongue. Not exactly a deal breaker here though, not planning to cop regardless.

Last edited:
Mmmm might grab 2 purrrr, and i dont do that ever! Always can sell if i dont see myself needing it but that tumbled leather, mmm i cant believe its not butter, im hoping

Can't wait to replace my 2000's.  Damn things separated last year.
Damn its time to lay those to rest.. 
laugh.gif

this leather on black would of made the black grapes IMO... It definitely could of been done.

on foot video (not my vid)

I think it may just be camera's quality/lighting in the room. But they do look like a bright royal blue.

Im still in though ...

Whoever rappin shoutin out Georgia State lol .. on the map now (almost sounded like Big Boi for a minute)

Lol, I said the blue look off weeks ago... Hopefully the color is different in person. If not, I might consider passing.

It's these or the ps4 for me..
I love shoes and were in a shoe forum but if I had to pick I'd go with the ps4. You'll get alot more use out of it for your money. Them shoes just gunna sit and collect dust or u might feel fly in new kicks, but not worth the price tag, just saying.

Back
Top Bottom