Jordan V Laney 2013-Modern Notoriety "Confirmed"

I remember when the Laneys dropped the last time and they all sat and went to the outlets.

Last edited:
These are not a must cop for me. I am very partial to the V's. However this color way doesn't do it for me. If I get them. Ok, if not. That's cool too. As for the source. I don't think I believe them and there are no updates pics either to back up this claim. Guess the only way to know is just wait.

These are confirmed - expect them in November. Hopefully Jordan keeps the same leather as the 2000's and doesn't replace it with this year's Fire Red material.

Nobody wanted these back in 2000 :lol:

I remember these sitting for $59.99. Times sure do freaking change.

Now everyone is wetting their pants for these.

Last edited:
Nobody wanted these back in 2000
laugh.gif

I remember these sitting for $59.99. Times sure do freaking change.

Now everyone is wetting their pants for these.
exactly. these ******ed *** kids that weren't even alive or toddler age are acting like a fiend for these and they're not even close to all that. But hype is hype and beasts will beast. 

Ehh, let the kids have them.
I'm not a big fan of these, I'll be passing.
Ill take grapes over these easy.

I wonder how many people are planning on copping all the Vs that release this year. The V is my favorite Jordan and I would love to see the Fire Reds, Grapes, Laneys, and the rumored black grapes and metallics lined up on my shelf, all icy and clean. I think its the only shoe that I've never seen in a bad colorway.

Last edited:
Can you imagine the hype if they released the Laney and Grape together in a single pack?  Seriously, it might have been one of the craziest releases in the last couple of years. 

I wonder how many people are planning on copping all the Vs that release this year. The V is my favorite Jordan and I would love to see the Fire Reds, Grapes, Laneys, and the rumored black grapes and metallics lined up on my shelf, all icy and clean. I think its the only shoe that I've never seen in a bad colorway.

You know me.

Expect to the full lineup at the end of the year.

:smokin

I'm ready.

I LOVE V's, and this is a colorway I've always wanted...That being said, if it's the same whack *** leather they used on the Fire Red's this year...Easy pass.

The 5 is my favorite as well so yes I will try to get at least one of each depending on the color way. I did get 5 of the fire reds... It's my top holy grail of all Js. :smile:

Laneys were wack then and they're wack now...the revisionist history kills me. i bet mocha 3s are your grails too?

Back
Top Bottom