Jordan V Laney 2013-Modern Notoriety "Confirmed"

Quick question.....

I have a pair of 2000 Laney V's and they are missing the laces for some reason (been in storage for years) I was going to add some laces but not sure if they came with flat or oval laces.....

Thanks in advance.

Quick question.....

I have a pair of 2000 Laney V's and they are missing the laces for some reason (been in storage for years) I was going to add some laces but not sure if they came with flat or oval laces.....

Thanks in advance.
They are flat laces but it would've been more convenient if you were to just search it on the web

Quick question.....

Thanks in advance.
They are flat laces but it would've been more convenient if you were to just search it on the web

Thanks for the response....

Oh and trust me I searched......

Some show flat and others show oval.

Quick question.....

Thanks in advance.
I remember my pair having the Oval laces. Last time I had them was 10 years ago.

Quick question.....

Thanks in advance.
I remember my pair having the Oval laces. Last time I had them was 10 years ago.

Exactly.... I thought the same thing...

Oh well ill just pick up a pair of each.

^ That leather looks like it has chicken pox.

sick.gif
mean.gif
Yeah, it looks cheap =\ Though I'm not surprised since it's JB.

Yeah, it looks cheap =\ Though I'm not surprised since it's JB.
the leather is supposed to look like that called tumbled leather same leather on the 3s and 13s not sure how u can tell if its cheap by that picture if you didnt know what type of leather it was.

Give me anything but that plastic *cough* *cough* leather
Exactly. I can't stand that **** that's been on the Fire Red V's and the Bugs Bunny 8's.

I think it's whack that they're using the tumbled leather for these, but they're sticking with the plastic **** for the Blacktongues and Grapes..

i also remember my older laneys having tumbled leather and oval laces.... im glad these are coming out with tumbled leather. rather have that than the leather on the  2013 fire reds/grapes.

Back
Top Bottom