Jordan V Laney 2013-Modern Notoriety "Confirmed"

Tumbled leather equals a must cop for me..have been my grails for a very long time..still searching for a pair of 2000s as well just to have

Been wanting these since I was at Phillips Prep... Gotta have em and I hope that leather is soft and chicken poxed like dude said a few pages back lol

I thought the 2000 version had the tumbled leather also or am I thinking of one of the LS cws?

Last edited:
Peop
I really don't understand it either man. A simple Google search would show that there's never been a tumble-less leather version of these.
People love creating issues to panic about, "OMG tumbled leather! How could you Jordan Brand!"

i think i'm looking forward to these the most this year... i really hope its not part of some dumb pack, and its just as available as the fire reds and grapes, must haves for me

These don't look bad, but they should have kept the Jumpman logo on the back in royal like the predecessor honestly.

i think i'm looking forward to these the most this year... i really hope its not part of some dumb pack, and its just as available as the fire reds and grapes, must haves for me
Agreed. My most anticipated shoe of the year. Even more so that they are going with those ugly gamma blue 11s this year (IMHO) I remember dudes rocking the hell out of these in HS.

already pre ordered them for 700$   
pimp.gif

Hope this is true. My favorite color way of the v's. mostly cuz they go wit my warriors gear

Anyone heard any "really" new" news on these? Aside from a couple of aricles stating "yes, they are coming, confirmed" Maybe i'm just overly excited.

Back
Top Bottom