Jordan V Laney 2013-Modern Notoriety "Confirmed"

People in houston, first colony mall champs did guaranteed tix for these today. they may still have some left tomorrow. Seems like these will be a quiet release. Not seeing too much fuss.

For real for real? I called yesterday and they did not answer. Gonna get my sister to pick me up a ticket since she is already out that way. Thanks fam

Yeah man.. Had to call a few times yesterday to get ahold of em. Hopefully got yours too. Makes it easier, usually go in about 9 to pick up.. After the rush n before the crowd.

Dudes around here got ghost chairs at the Villa around here since earlier Saturday, one guy even posted on their chair, "don't move or I'll f*** you up" 
laugh.gif
 these are just a plain simple GR, don't see the need for the chairs 
pix plz

Dudes around here got ghost chairs at the Villa around here since earlier Saturday, one guy even posted on their chair, "don't move or I'll f*** you up" 
laugh.gif
 these are just a plain simple GR, don't see the need for the chairs 
I don't line up for shoes period, but I can tell you one thing though. Every picture I seen of people who line up or sit in chairs for a sneaker, the kids either weigh about 90 lbs and never seen the inside of a weight room or they 290 lbs and never been on a treadmill. And neither of those body types will be beating anyone up on release date, so feel free to shove that chair aside 

Last edited:
I shoved one aside for the toro line up. Dude gave the kanye shrug. I gave him the death stare. Havnt seen him since. Tho i had my crew with me prob scared him more. Dudes got ballls or no brains in line ups deze days

These are so dope. And when the icy soles eventually yellow, it won't matter because it will actually match the colorway of these kicks. Instant cop!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom