Jordan V low "China" releasing 2016..

Quote:
Got a strange feeling these may end up like the foam tianjin. Ugly, but limited, and just enough to jump in resell. Not 2k in resell, but $700-1,000 when the dust settles. Would have been better if these were the mids though
Hmm, that would be pretty crazy for it to go up that high.  The tianjin foams were a china exclusive so there are a lot more of these out than the foams.  Hard to imagine these getting near 1k but I'd say $500 isn't out of the realm depending on how many were released. 

I just hope we can get a US release on the hoodie, hat, and shirt.

Quote:

Hmm, that would be pretty crazy for it to go up that high.  The tianjin foams were a china exclusive so there are a lot more of these out than the foams.  Hard to imagine these getting near 1k but I'd say $500 isn't out of the realm depending on how many were released. 

Agreed. It was the easiest cop for me in a while. I feel many sleeping on these now will definitely regret it later.

Quote:

Which is part as well. If the hoody is already $150, it will climb as well

I'm in Michigan. Only one HOH got them in the whole state but didn't release them today because their shipment didn't come in. Really was hoping to luck up and get a pair that somebody didn't pick up from the raffle

Which hoh?

Nah it's more that everyone called these ugly and terrible til the locator popped up and the word limited was thrown in the mix

laugh.gif
Which in return brought out the impulse buyers in here that we saw this morning.
Only copped so they don't feel left out
mean.gif
mean.gif

And saying "Oh If I Don't Like Them I'll Just Send Them Back"
Some people in line actually wanted these for months and struck out this morning because of a impluser
this x100.

anyone got these in hand from a store and can share some insight on quality? i mean to me they look greatin pics but sometimes person its not the same case.

Last edited:
anyone got these in hand from a store and can share some insight on quality? i mean to me they look greatin pics but sometimes person its not the same case.

Have you checked if there's a video on YouTube yet?

Have you checked if there's a video on YouTube yet?
yea i watched like 2 reviews on these. i liked what i saw. i copped with noregret lol. but still would b cool to see what some of the others who have em in hand here have to say.

yea i watched like 2 reviews on these. i liked what i saw. i copped with noregret lol. but still would b cool to see what some of the others who have em in hand here have to say.

Understandable, have you got a link to the video please?

How reliable is this site ?

AnywayZ , I was able to cop these at the Beverly hills footlocker [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji]
Personally, I have not ordered from them, or any international sites... yet

However, quite a few friends say nothing but good things.

Last edited:
Nah it's more that everyone called these ugly and terrible til the locator popped up and the word limited was thrown in the mix

laugh.gif
I agree with you but in my case I really was on the fence with these. (which happens with shoes from time to time, limited or not)

I can honestly say I didn't even look at the launch locator (I have been remodeling my house and getting ready for a new one coming next month)

I didn't expect to cart on NDC, and it was an impulse buy when someone linked the box, that was what made me want to at least see them in person

and then decide.

Back
Top Bottom