Jordan V neck

Eastbay.com has some on sale right now! I order some last night actually...

Eastbay.com has some on sale right now! I order some last night actually...

they look nice, colors too. how do they fit, had some problems buying jordan shirts fitting small and tight.

they look nice, colors too. how do they fit, had some problems buying jordan shirts fitting small and tight.

HAHAH... I thought this was a post about the "necks" or ankle areas on Jordan V's... I was gonna go on and on about how the retros are so stiff and the OG's were soft because of the nice soft leather...not sure about V necks though, sorry!

HAHAH... I thought this was a post about the "necks" or ankle areas on Jordan V's... I was gonna go on and on about how the retros are so stiff and the OG's were soft because of the nice soft leather...not sure about V necks though, sorry!

Originally Posted by HAGS

me too, title was very misleading
roll.gif

Originally Posted by HAGS

me too, title was very misleading
roll.gif

Originally Posted by unctarheel153

they are on almost every shoe store website... my gf got me one for my bday last month and they fit weird

really?? Im kind of a bigger dude (NOMO) so they fit good. I figure people who dont like these are either smaller, or like wearing U-necks

Originally Posted by unctarheel153

they are on almost every shoe store website... my gf got me one for my bday last month and they fit weird

really?? Im kind of a bigger dude (NOMO) so they fit good. I figure people who dont like these are either smaller, or like wearing U-necks

appreciate the Eastbay help. I looked the other day, and didnt see anything. I must have mistyped something in the search bar.

Back
Top Bottom