Jordan V Racer Blue - February 12, 2022

I wanted these when they did

2.jpg

These are definitely nice if anyone is interested in a black and royal blue pair of Jordans, especially since the V is a classic model.

But I'm content with the black and royal XIII that came out in December 2020 that I already have. And I also have the royal Foamposite One from early 2017. These V would just inundate me with more shoes if I chose to get them next year, so I'll most likely bypass them.

I would lean more toward getting them if I would be able to holdout and get them on discount via promo code. But that's not feasible nowadays with shoes not sitting like that for a long enough time.

5's are one of my favorite models and normally, I would be all in on these. However, there are so many releases that you can't even enjoy one and wear it for a good while before the next one comes out. Makes me lose interest in most of the releases now.

5's are one of my favorite models and normally, I would be all in on these. However, there are so many releases that you can't even enjoy one and wear it for a good while before the next one comes out. Makes me lose interest in most of the releases now.
very true…but it seems like normalish colorways are rare now…seems like theres more “what the’s” and purple or yellow or rainbow colorways than normal colorways…

5 is my favorite jordan, and a 5 in a chill colorway is kind of a must…the last black 5 had all kinds of goofy colors on the shoe

Back
Top Bottom