Jordan V White/Black-Gold Fall 2016

They're probably going to end up at the outlets for $140-160, I got my pair for about $150 all included, so I'm good, up next is the Blue/Bronze pair.
Which means we'll see late *** Jim Jones and Jadakiss with em on... they always rock Js everybody can get a month after release....

would definitely get these when they drop below retail, would even paint em black. they dope to me but not for $190

picked up for 150 from chimpstore this morning. couldn't convince myself to drop 190+tax on these.

i decided i'ma return a pair of gold 11 lows for these. they kinda grew on me. and the leather is buttery. i actually have started liking these more than the 11 lows.

From the first pics i thought wtf, but these are growing on me so much. I actually like the gold tongue, im getting them for 160 shipped DS, OOOHHHHH yeahhhhhh. 5s are my favorite jordan so i could be biased but these are fire. Especialy when i saw people wearing them

Any idea on how to get these to stop squeaking or is it just something to accept because of the tongue material?

Got these for $110 at the Lancaster outlets. Glad I waited. Such a dope shoe.

They must have just gotten them as I was there Thursday around noon and they had the indigo 14s and stealth 20s but not those. Congrats.

They must have just gotten them as I was there Thursday around noon and they had the indigo 14s and stealth 20s but not those. Congrats.

They still had those in most sizes and the metallic 1s for under $100. I was shocked because we never get anything good there.

They still had those in most sizes and the metallic 1s for under $100. I was shocked because we never get anything good there.

Metallic 1s weren't there either Thursday :lol:
Lancaster is my spot tho. Much better than the other options I have in MD.

Got these for $110 at the Lancaster outlets. Glad I waited. Such a dope shoe.

They had them at Philadelphia Premium Outlets in Limerick on Sunday. They weren't there Thursday but Sunday they had them out. I'd rather have the Bronze color but can't find them locally though. [emoji]128533[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom