Jordan Varsity red 6's (2000)

I have some Varsity red 6's from 2000 sz 10.5 worn, but have no crumbling or paint scratches just creasing and yellowing, i got the OG box and the lace locks and they are in my opinion in really great condition for being 14 years old. I am looking to sell these but curious on for how much im not sure if itd be better to sell online or wait to a sneaker expo in my area. 

Legit

They weren't called "Varsity Reds" back then though, the color was Infrared... or, more technically as it was (mis)printed on the label... Infared.

Yeah i was just makin sure the OP knew that. Id check ebay and see what theyre selling for if u need to know how much to sell these for

i was 3 years old when these released in 2000 so ive always called them varsity reds but good to know thanks lol , but if anyone is interested in these message me

Even the 2010 vs these there is a big difference in quality when next to each other, I don't expect much from JB but we'll see. I personally rather buy older shoes than any new release with retail prices rising also

Back
Top Bottom