JORDAN VI 2010 - 3 NEW COLORWAYS IN THE WORKS (BULLS, PISTONS, LAKERS)

they will all be patent, I can see it already. I don't see JB using their (last) ace in the hole, after the space jams, quite so soon. not until they havealmost tanked. although with these fusions going straight to the outlets.....

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

eek.gif
if we get white/infrareds. i never had them.
i dont think anyone ever had those....
grin.gif

Thats funny, I passed on these for carmines because the dude at the store said it was the last pair.

while it would be great if one or all of those release next year, I wouldn't assume that just because it's supposedly a bulls colorway that it'llbe the white/infrareds. it could be some retro+ cw.

Curious what they're going to do with these, or if the Bulls colorway is just the black/infrared ones and the pistons colorway is just the september bluesthat are supposed to come out next year. Lakers colorway could be interesting though.

I would love to see September Blue VI's but more than likely they'll throw in some red and mess it all up. Lakers VI's just doesn't even soundright. come on JB

i aint gittin my hopes up till its officially official.........i love the vi period,i even grabbed the oly vi,even tho it wasnt very popular.i jus love the vi.

I know the first two VI for 2010 look good in person. I hope these do too!!

please let this be true....and there is still hope in this brand! and i dnt think they'll retro the white infareds

Back
Top Bottom