Jordan VI black varsity red & white varsity red releasing in 1 pack???

I head on into my Jordan supplier in Melbourne Australia the other day asking about when the VI's are dropping and he tells me they are NOT dropping inJanuary but are being released in June/July as a 2 pair package both black varsity red and white varsity red. Can anyone confirm this?? I have been buying myjordans from this shop for 15 years and his release dates are consistant with the release dates on NT but he was positive they would release in June/July in apack.

just yesterday i asked in footlocker sydney about the black/varsity red early jan drop and the manager was saying march. they have no idea, bro.

shoes aren't worth paying retail aus prices. ever.

wow. this must be an international/austrailia release. cuz in the states its black/v.red in jan and white/v.red in the summer.

Originally Posted by Daver

wow. this must be an international/austrailia release. cuz in the states its black/v.red in jan and white/v.red in the summer.

This
Of course internationally it could be different....

Well when I went to check out the flu games last week at the Foot Locker where I get my J's I talked to my boy there about the VI's and he said theywere getting the black/reds in January.
And I live in Canada

Originally Posted by Agent0024

Originally Posted by Daver

This
Of course internationally it could be different....

Exactly just like they were splitting the raging bull pack on NIKE but only for UK people

Packages are done...of course, its Australia so i can't speak on your behalf...but in the States, its Done.
Like Daver said, Black/Reds in January and White/Reds in June/Summer.

wow, maybe just internationally, because the releases here sounds for sure and looks for sure..

i work at finishline and our launch/release list says both are in january, i know that its usuly up to date and they always change it when a release changes.our relesase list is only showing through january but thats jus what our list says

Originally Posted by 513natikid

i work at finishline and our launch/release list says both are in january, i know that its usuly up to date and they always change it when a release changes. our relesase list is only showing through january but thats jus what our list says

when i was in finishline the other day they guy said something about a xii in january.....im 99% sure he doesent know what he is talking about...it doesenthave anything on your release list about that does it?

one of my local spots confirmed a January release for the blk/red 6

funny, cause I thought the wht/blk/red 6 was later (spring) but the dude
wasn't sure - said they could be early '10 as well...

now i am sweatin the pre-order...
like they don't reallly know for sure

Where did all yall folks get the info that packages were done??? Lmao haven't any of U heard about the snakeskin pack that is said to be releasing and theslam dunk pack?? LOl @ packs being done. Do u really think that would happen after JB seen us all eatin up the packs last year. haha.

Check out the release dates here and it states the possibility that the slam dunk pack is relasing next year.. I forgot where i saw rumors of a snakeskin pack.
http://sneakernews.com/air-jordan-release-dates/

Back
Top Bottom