Jordan vi chrome low ... Summer 2015

Low 6's and the first 2 plus 4's colorways releasing in 2015.

Glad I got rid of these shoes few years ago.

Either the old stuff is going to fall apart or its not wearable unless taken care of.

Luckly anyone I sold these old shoes too never had any of these issues.

Really want these, but knowing JB they ruin them with terrible shape/materials and blue soles.

Hopefully I can pick up '02s for a reasonable price tho.

Really want these, but knowing JB they ruin them with terrible shape/materials and blue soles.

Eh Id rather have a newer pair that I know I can wear for longer than buying the retro of it that won't have the same longevity as the newer retro and not having to pay resale price on it either.

Eh Id rather have a newer pair that I know I can wear for longer than buying the retro of it that won't have the same longevity as the newer retro and not having to pay resale price on it either.

This is how I am too. If the older pair's all there is i'll take it. But if I know its gonna be retroed i'll just buy the newer version.

koqcap1.jpg

Haven't been this excited for a release in a long time. These are one of my all time favorites.

Easy pass for me...6's don't look as good as Low's.

More power to y'all that want one though.

Last edited:
Yeah they don't look as good as the highs but the VI lows are some of my favorite lows tied with either the XIII or the XVII

Last edited:

I'll just wait till pics come out before totally ruling this out. If they are anything like Black infrared VI then I'm passing.

Last edited:

I'll just wait till pics come out before totally ruling this out. If they are anything like Black infrared VI then I'm passing.
They look good in person, there is another colorway or actually two other colorways in the low that are a no look pass for me, but the black/chromes are on point. 

-Fresh 

SIGN ME UP!!!!! And by the way, for those with the DS pairs, what are ya thinking, #wearyourkicks

Hurts my stomach to see pairs that old not worn. Especially all black js at that.. I don't have anything ds unless I just bought it this year. I mean don't get me wrong I just got around to unds my 07 metallics n 02 raptor but i planned on wearing them nonetheless

not too thrilled 

Unsubscribe and problem solved

Last edited:
To spend money on something and never use it, has always been odd to me. Well when it comes to shoes. I can understand something historic.

May get a Charles Woodson jersey or two. :tongue:

Only way i'd ever do that would be if they were kicks autographed by MJ or something. Then I could see myself getting a display case and all that. Otherwise, i'm going to wear those kicks! I've actually been taking a few of my shoes off the deadstock list in the last month or two.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom