Jordan VI Fire Red - October 12, 2024

i hope they are the Butchereds

catalogue-eastbay-Air-Jordan-6-Retro-Reverse-Infrared-2001.jpeg

Bruh I have no idea what to think of these. Anxiously awaiting sample pics / first looks though. So many directions they could go with these.

Varsity reds with the unreleased twist? Yeah, several possibilities here.

zombiejohnny zombiejohnny i respect that. The potential was definitely there for the colorway but I agree with you, the patent leather threw it all the way off. That shoe has a cult-like following so I wouldn’t be surprised if someone challenges me to fight over my opinion of them lol.

I actually liked that colorway but the patent leather killed it for me.

The amount of people who love them is surprising. I sold mine, because I could never get over the suede.

Pistons and Lakers were two of the worst 6's ever

I feel 2010 was when the retro VIs fell the hell off. They just f'd up the originals that year with the black/red and white/red pairs. The black/red pair looked like some bootlegs with all those tweaks with the material and the shade of red.

Red is welcomed considering we've been getting overly pink hues.
Gotta be nike air on the back or its sacrilege. Please keep the same 3m energy and please for the love of god can we get white outlined leather like the og.

pistons were my first 6's... in hindsight, i understand the hate. but i loved them.
that said... if they are anything similar to that mockup with the grey... easy hard pass.

i need og 6's and nothing else not similar enough.
currently beating 2014's daily and have 2019's on ice. so they need to come correct.
we need proper white and infrareds before the mockup.

These are now slated to release on October 12, 2024. Although Sole Retriever initially reported that these were the Black/Red VI, now it appears they'll be the Fire Red VI, according to this one. There's another differing mock-up in the second slide.

Back
Top Bottom