Jordan VI 'Gatorade' 384664-145 10/21/17

Lol
26070157_522651354776439_4344532519970930688_n.jpg

The search feature on this new NT sucks. How do these 6s fit (the white Gatorade or green). I haven’t purchased a pair of 6s since that bad black suede years back.

If anyone can help me locate a size Large in the black like mike hoodie and/or the white like mike hoodie, it would be greatly appreciated.
Seems like they all dried up, and I didn't plan on buying any of them when they were widely available.

who ever the designer for the like mike gear from jb must of been 12 yrs old, its the worst clothing nike/jb has EVER released... and its very expensive!!! 90 for a hoody??? its complete trash. sry to any1 that bought it, but imo i guess

If anyone can help me locate a size Large in the black like mike hoodie and/or the white like mike hoodie, it would be greatly appreciated.
Seems like they all dried up, and I didn't plan on buying any of them when they were widely available.
I think my local FA has them instock, ill check when i go to the mall later today

Long story, but I got mine in today and got a little bit of snot on the suede smh. I'm nervous to clean these as this is my first all suede shoe before. Will I be okay with the usual reshoven8r and soft brush that I use on my bred 13 suede or is there something different I should do for this pair. Lowkey freaking out.

snot? how? better not be your snot.

Back
Top Bottom