Jordan VI 'Gatorade' 384664-145 10/21/17

I bit the bullet and just went ahead and went another route for the green VI. I won't even hold my breath with the Sneakers app.

Considering the same, but hard to know who would have legit pairs versus UA pairs. Just stinks when you don't really know these folks and they are plugs for others...

Be Like Mike commercial gave me goosebumps.. I literally grew up in that era watching that commercial. Loved it.. almost made me cop lol. I will probably just bring out my 08 Carmines this weekend in memory of.

Considering the same, but hard to know who would have legit pairs versus UA pairs. Just stinks when you don't really know these folks and they are plugs for others...
I ordered through this connect before for the royal IV's and ordered through Nike. His order arrived before the Nike pair.

wonder if theres any $$ in these. put some pre orders up on ebay lets see if anyone bites. these will be a good account builder for the footsites

wonder if theres any $$ in these. put some pre orders up on ebay lets see if anyone bites. these will be a good account builder for the footsites[/QUOTE

Yea what’s resell on these most likely? If there’s even any value in them any way

IMG_0021.PNG

Last edited:
Not looking good. Things are barely fetching retail on stock x
Correct. The green gatorades so far bid are around $300-$325

Sellers fee is 13%, after tax is $243. Only $40 you make max

I really question whether I should raffle or not. Lot of reviewers said suede quality is good, but one question is how to wear green sneakers?

That's great that the NRG version is not reselling for that much. May try to see if I can secure a pair in the later future.

Back
Top Bottom