Jordan VI 'Gatorade' 384664-145 10/21/17

air-jordan-6-gatorade-green-suede-1-681x467.jpg
FRESH!!! 

Thanks for the help but according to what I read (dont think I overlooked anything) it says that head starts are fully at the discretion of FTL and there's nothing I can do to increase my chances. But I could have sworn I read here that you can go in store to check in for head starts. Something like that, I just found out that this wont be as easy to cop as I thought these would in my area. Hopefully the don't go for to much. Be careful though, fakes of these are everywhere

Thanks for the help but according to what I read (dont think I overlooked anything) it says that head starts are fully at the discretion of FTL and there's nothing I can do to increase my chances. But I could have sworn I read here that you can go in store to check in for head starts. Something like that, I just found out that this wont be as easy to cop as I thought these would in my area. Hopefully the don't go for to much. Be careful though, fakes of these are everywhere

are you talking about the part where it says "We may at our discretion, cancel, modify, restrict, or terminate theFoot Locker VIP Launch Head Start benefit at any time without prior notice."?

ignore that. all companies have some form of that statement in their fine print. if shoes r on the app and its reservations, you can go and check in at any store to increase your headstart. theyre not going to tell you no. unless its FCFS at the particular store.

Resell price keeps dropping. Hope these are flooded! Let's eat boys and girls
Good luck with that resellers getting anxious trying to get that Christmas money before the weekend. Prices will probably rebound after Christmas.

plus the people put off the price i think chances are good for the people wanting to cop

Since I bit last week on the greens, I will probably end up paying a bit more, but it's all good. You win some, you lose some. Picked up the harvest/wheat 6s for $60 under retail, so all a wash in the end. And I'll do the nearest FTL store draw anyway, and see what happens. If I end up being drawn, I'll make some of my money back.

Back
Top Bottom