Jordan VI 'Gatorade' 384664-145 10/21/17

i guess this is a bad time to brag about all the Ws i just ate?

jw.jpg
How many dubs my man

Makes sense about all the big cities, lotta people fighting for pairs in all reality.
I was just curious if there was any correlation, or if more pairs maybe went to those locations to equally compensate for the larger populations.

Man, FL hasn’t show me no love lately. If it would have been FA would have won. Last raffle I won from FL where the Beluga 2.0. FA I was able to Blue Tint, and Beluga 2.0.

Haven’t struck out on the apps since they were released. Every single Yeezy etc but got waitlisted on these.

10 min L, two ftl stores

my account reset also, so i had $0.00. It truly is how much you spend with them :stoneface:

Makes sense about all the big cities, lotta people fighting for pairs in all reality.
I was just curious if there was any correlation, or if more pairs maybe went to those locations to equally compensate for the larger populations.
I dont think big cities got that many more that smaller cities which is why a lot of people in larger cities took ls

Might camp out inside the mall now. Especially since an employee at Flight23 said they were opening at 8amCT VS 10amCT. Will beat the regular crowd and cop. Or roulette it with SNKRS glitchy app and hope for the best.

Back
Top Bottom