Jordan VI 'Gatorade' 384664-145 10/21/17

Still nice but they should of kept it dark like those other ones. I did see videos on YouTube where people were saying videos and pictures don't really show the true green of the shoe so thats why I asked. This pic is pretty accurate though?

The lighting in that picture is unknown, and if you look at photos and videos shared in this thread, I think it's pretty obvious they are a more bright green and not pale at all.

I posted this already several pages ago, but not sure how hard it is to find back, see for yourself (you can ffw to the end to see the shoe)

The lighting in that picture is unknown, and if you look at photos and videos shared in this thread, I think it's pretty obvious they are a more bright green and not pale at all.

I posted this already several pages ago, but not sure how hard it is to find back, see for yourself (you can ffw to the end to see the shoe)

Thanks man.

These are so fire I can't wait until tomorrow

Slept on this release, how is NTNY doing their release? FCFS? Anywhere in the tri state area where these might not be impossible to grab? Lol

struck out on FTL. i am gonna try snkrs in the am. dont think i want these if i have to pay above retail for them. on to the next

These look great.

More excited to pick these up than I have been for the slew of yeezys that just dropped, which felt more like a chore doing so.

11 min gang isn’t a farce.

Real live extra minute, is real.

It’s def mythical, not easily attained.

These look great.

More excited to pick these up than I have been for the slew of yeezys that just dropped, which felt more like a chore doing so.

11 min gang isn’t a farce.

Real live extra minute, is real.

It’s def mythical, not easily attained.
Very easily to get 11 you just have to get it

Yeah youll regret not getting them, premium quality, great way to end the year.

I really think JB did something special with the entire Gatorade release. The boxes, the paper, the materials for the shoes, the accents. Everything is up there in quality. Something many have been complaining about with previous releases, even for retro OGs. JB done well here.

Back
Top Bottom