Jordan VI 'Gatorade' 384664-145 10/21/17

IMG_20171230_114824.jpg

Glad I jumped on these and got the W when they released in Canada last night. I wasn't sure how well they'd sell but by morning time everywhere had sold out.
Even though I had gotten my pairs already, I played the game of 'adding to cart ' on various site and apps.It was a mixed bag from smooth to sh**show. One thing became clear though, these wasn't going to be sitting on any websites.

Still lots of pairs from sizes 7.5 - 9 left here sitting. Biggest size they got here was a 9.5 which is the only size that sold out

So just now I went to pick up my pair my wife won on the FTL app. We walked by a Jimmy Jazz store and They had a pair in the display. To my surprise they had sizes still available. They even had my 9.5 which I quickly copped. This was at noon.

Anyone know of anywhere else these are releasing online? Looks like it's resell prices for me as in store is not an option in my area on these.

Wouldn't have minded having these in hand this weekend.
Will wait til it comes in from England, at least it saved me a few bucks. :ohwell:

Man I'm hyped. I used SNKRS app. Waited on the FTL app until the countdown ended then flipped to the SNKRS app and clicked buy. Then SNKRS told me that I had to login again because my password had changed. (Changed it yesterday because I forgot it) I thought that was game but I entered my new password and then I was placed in line. I didn't think I had a snowballs chance in hell but I got through. Would have liked to pick em up this morning buy I'm fine waiting on an. I told y'all, delayed Ws! NO Ls! Hopefully resell isn't crazy and everyone can get them reasonably priced. Thanks for the help!

For people who already have them in hand, is the shade of green closer to Olive Vs or Macklemore VIs? I feel like the shade of green has been all over the place between "official" Nike pics (Pine Green) and in hand pics/videos (closer to Macklemore VIs).

Now I'm kinda regretting letting the 3rd one die in my cart (that I just saw). I'm no reseller but @ that price...
1gatorade.png

Back
Top Bottom