Jordan VI 'Gatorade' 384664-145 10/21/17

Checkout was a slowwww process. I don't know how many they had but I could only check out 1...
CARTCARTCART.png

So was it a bot or just low inventory?
I think low inventory. Especially if someone says they got cart jacked.

I hit the add to cart button fast multiple times (which ended up trying to cart 4). Before I even went to the payment process, it was telling me there was only one available. Plus the payment process was a bunch of hoops that no bot would've instantly completed at the same time I carted.

On the other hand, I was able to take my time to pay so It could have been held carts. I couldn't get my card to get accepted so I ended up using paypal. That took forever.

cacacacaca.png

Last edited:
Lol come on bruh. There were sizes sold out a 3 on the dot
I thought I was late. Never witnessed that before.

I think low inventory. Especially if someone says they got cart jacked.

I hit the add to cart button fast multiple times (which ended up trying to cart 4). Before I even went to the payment process, it was telling me there was only one available. Plus the payment process was a bunch of hoops that no bot would've instantly completed at the same time I carted.

On the other hand, I was able to take my time to pay so It could have been held carts. I couldn't get my card to get accepted so I ended up using paypal. That took forever.

cacacacaca.png

But on the other hand, I make it a habit of going through the check out process of websites I've never been to before. I was at the point with their check out, where I had spent almost 10 minutes tryna figure it out. I had to stop cause I was gonna miss the release.

They already had the "purchase" page ready to go. They just had to ATC and then hit complete. Welp

Bouncewear used to be real lowkey.. shoes on there weeks after release. But folks kept blasting the site on every Jordan page til they were selling out immediately. Unfortunately, everything ends up all over the net these days..

IMG_3087.jpg

I wasn't gonna get any of the gatorade collection, unless I could get them all. My lady won an app raffle for the greens and got me the lemon limes for a late Christmas gift... both I was surprised with a couple days ago. With those two knocked out, I grabbed the white and orange 6s and ordered the orange 1s from sole heaven for 123 shipped. Just waiting for the purp and blue 1s to dip to 120ish now to complete the set. The 32s I have 0 interest in, but if I found them for a bill or less I would snag em up cuz I have a problem.

The whole collection is really cool and well executed as a collectors set, the box, packaging, lace locks, hang tags, towels, etc. I know most pairs won't get worn, and the colors are crazy loud, but as a kid who's first pair of jays was the carmine 6 OGs in 2nd grade, the nostalgia sucked me in... and I can't stand to not complete sets I go after. 27 years later and I still wanna be like mike.

IMG_3087.jpg

I wasn't gonna get any of the gatorade collection, unless I could get them all. My lady won an app raffle for the greens and got me the lemon limes for a late Christmas gift... both I was surprised with a couple days ago. With those two knocked out, I grabbed the white and orange 6s and ordered the orange 1s from sole heaven for 123 shipped. Just waiting for the purp and blue 1s to dip to 120ish now to complete the set. The 32s I have 0 interest in, but if I found them for a bill or less I would snag em up cuz I have a problem.

The whole collection is really cool and well executed as a collectors set, the box, packaging, lace locks, hang tags, towels, etc. I know most pairs won't get worn, and the colors are crazy loud, but as a kid who's first pair of jays was the carmine 6 OGs in 2nd grade, the nostalgia sucked me in... and I can't stand to not complete sets I go after. 27 years later and I still wanna be like mike.
Thanks for sharing! Dope collection!

Green 6s just arrived today from Jimmy Jazz. The quality on these is ridiculously good in hand. Like some of the best suede I've seen on a pair of jordans in years good. Extremely tempted to cop the white/orange 6s too now

fz0zfa.jpg

Final pick up for the year. I was in Atlanta when they released and I managed to snag a size 10 while I was down there. Got back to Cleveland and bought my correct size 12 from my boy and I'm selling the size 10 to this other kid. Everybody wins. Shoes are very nice...

Green 6s just arrived today from Jimmy Jazz. The quality on these is ridiculously good in hand. Like some of the best suede I've seen on a pair of jordans in years good. Extremely tempted to cop the white/orange 6s too now
I'm assuming you don't have KAWS or the Grey Suede XI's, especially the Grey Suede XI's. That suede is NUTS!

I heard these are not on par with the suede that was on the 6s that released Black Friday

I'm assuming you don't have KAWS or the Grey Suede XI's, especially the Grey Suede XI's. That suede is NUTS!

Unfortunately I don't have either of those shoes & have never seen them in hand. The Grey Suede XIs do look insane in pics & video reviews tho. Wish they were more attainable for a slightly more affordable price

I heard these are not on par with the suede that was on the 6s that released Black Friday
Which black friday 6s? The black/infrareds from a few years ago? If so, I can say for certain that the quality on these destroys those. If you're referring to the black/university blue 6s that released in 2017, I didn't cop those so I can't say for sure. I do know that the quality on these Green 6s is butter tho

Back
Top Bottom