Jordan VI 'Gatorade' 384664-145 10/21/17

Since I’m out at foot action with the FCFS. I got a 10 min head start at foot locker and if I win, it’ll definitely be a game time decision if I cop.

8B010033-9316-409F-97B5-04B196582FC9.png

I hope the suede isn't weak quality....doesnt look too promising although if I hit it will definitely be a game time decision.

I hope the suede isn't weak quality....doesnt look too promising although if I hit it will definitely be a game time decision.

I think it's butter man. Check the video I posted earlier. You can check my legit check link too to see pictures. I think with the entire Gatorade line, JB did something special that we have not seen too much recently...

Went to FTL to get that ! min head start and of course no beacon in range. So I ask for help and one employee sends me to another and then another. Then she tells me, "it's random, that really don't mean nothing, that headstart stuff don't matter because they do it on a computer"
I say I know it's a raffle but the headstarts increase your chances and she goes, " No it don't, it don't do nothing" So I'm starting to get pissed because she is just arguing with me at this point but I had my niece with me so I just left. Going back today, now I gotta go back to the mall in this holiday rush to speak with a manager/employee that knows how these releases work

Went to FTL to get that ! min head start and of course no beacon in range. So I ask for help and one employee sends me to another and then another. Then she tells me, "it's random, that really don't mean nothing, that headstart stuff don't matter because they do it on a computer"
I say I know it's a raffle but the headstarts increase your chances and she goes, " No it don't, it don't do nothing" So I'm starting to get pissed because she is just arguing with me at this point but I had my niece with me so I just left. Going back today, now I gotta go back to the mall in this holiday rush to speak with a manager/employee that knows how these releases work
That's crazy how they blatantly tried to play you like that

Feels like they dont know how their own system work

Not pointing fingers but happens a lot to employees in a big company

Those who know will furiously tell you how things work
So if they started to look around ....uh....uh... yeah it really doesn't do anything....yep Im pretty sure it don't do nothing

Then you know they dont know anything.

Best of luck my FTA is FCFS so Ill rely on SNKRS

Sounds like backdoor b.s. not wanting to share the code. FTL at GSP in NJ is often funny style like that.

what' the best head start you can get?? I have 6 min.

VIP - 6 minutes
Platinum VIP - 9 minutes
Store visit adds 1 minute to whatever VIP status you have, so 10 max. unclear though if you have to check in at A store, or THE store where the drawing takes place. I have a store a few miles from here, they are getting none. I put myself in the draw for a store 55 miles away. May swing by the local store and see if I can get the extra minute yet...

*Edited as I thought it was 10 +1 for 11, but I see it's 9 now, which can be turned into 10

VIP - 6 minutes
Platinum VIP - 9 minutes
Store visit adds 1 minute to whatever VIP status you have, so 10 max. unclear though if you have to check in at A store, or THE store where the drawing takes place. I have a store a few miles from here, they are getting none. I put myself in the draw for a store 55 miles away. May swing by the local store and see if I can get the extra minute yet...

*Edited as I thought it was 10 +1 for 11, but I see it's 9 now, which can be turned into 10

how does one become platinum vip

VIP - 6 minutes
Platinum VIP - 9 minutes

You must check in at store you selected. Used to not be the case when app first started but changed

lmao she doesnt know sh*t. "it dont do nothing" ol double negative ***

VIP - 6 minutes
Platinum VIP - 9 minutes

you don't necessarily need to check in at the store that receives em to get it. if people share codes, you can change the store, check in, then change it back. in your case however, since the closest store releasing them is 55 miles away, that would be the store you need to have selected.

To get platinum vip at FTL and champs you gotta spend over $300
FTA it’s $225
FTA is the way to go imo
Especially if you have a flight23 near you
In my case I never hit on anything at FTL
All my wins come from FTA and champs
I have 2 flight23 near me so that helps

Back
Top Bottom