Jordan VI 'Gatorade' 384664-145 10/21/17

I thought about heading to the mall early at flight23
But screw that I would have to use gas and pay tax
I’ll take my chances online
I do have a $20 rewards but odds are probably won’t be able to use it

That’s everywhere. People forgetting that employees get there’s too. Not including friends, family, resellers, collectors. So cut 20 down to 10-15

In deed. Wtf. Why if stores only getting 20 pairs, make this fcfs? There will be people camping for DAYS for these apparently. Isn’t this what the apps were created for? For limited crazy releases? So we don’t destroy the store trying to cop?

Many said there stores only got 2 sizes runs or so. There is no way these sit with that little amount. Even if there is no resell there enough people that want for them not to sit and Im sure they will fly online. Those saying they will sit probably don't want them anyway so they could care less

Many said there stores only got 2 sizes runs or so. There is no way these sit with that little amount. Even if there is no resell there enough people that want for them not to sit and Im sure they will fly online. Those saying they will sit probably don't want them anyway so they could care less
This.

My local FTL that gets the most pairs showed me their inventory and it wasn’t what I expected.

I'm letting the App and Snkers decide for me. I'm not going to stress over some sneakers. I already did that Wednesday night over the camo pack. :smh:

Yeah for some reason a few and by few I mean quite a number of retailers ended up switching to fcfs after finding out their stock numbers which just negates the purpose of the Apps, to cause less chaos at releases especially limited ones

Yeah for some reason a few and by few I mean quite a number of retailers ended up switching to fcfs after finding out their stock numbers which just negates the purpose of the Apps, to cause less chaos at releases especially limited ones
I find this odd unless they are getting another shipment in late today/tomorrow. Just gonna go to the first like 5 people because you know Resellers and Employees have their pairs on lock already

I find this odd unless they are getting another shipment in late today/tomorrow. Just gonna go to the first like 5 people because you know Resellers and Employees have their pairs on lock already
Yeah idk why they would, employees wouldnt give me an exact number so unsure if it was high or low stock ammounts

Mid March is when you'll feel the pinch on Nike releases.
i heard the same thing. the way some people talking, 2018 means every jordan retro is going to sell out

Air Jordan 7 “Fadeaway”
Olive Air Jordan 13
Air Jordan 18 Royal
Air Jordan 10 “Cool Grey”
Air Jordan 10 “I’m Back”

let's see how these releases go then

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom