Jordan VI 'Gatorade' 384664-145 10/21/17

SP won't even load for me, any tips?
I just had a bunch of tabs open on my iMac desktop-Firefox. The hour glasses kept counting down and one finally let me check out. A bunch of tabs were also getting 'Error- Limiting Excessive Bots/Spiders/Monitors' ... seems to be luck of draw, as with any of these online sites.

I just had a bunch of tabs open on my iMac desktop-Firefox. The hour glasses kept counting down and one finally let me check out. A bunch of tabs were also getting 'Error- Limiting Excessive Bots/Spiders/Monitors' ... seems to be luck of draw, as with any of these online sites.

Preesh, pretty sad I only wanted these for the white hoodie I got lol. But I got the white and orange joints at disco so I'm cool. Congrats to all that copped!

crazy. seemed like a pretty easy cop. i was refreshing snkrs at 9:59. went straight to the kicks. i copped and it said pending. pretty much confirmation immediately.

Jordan brand didn’t go anywhere. The resellers/hypebeast just cane back because they heard limited and their eyes lit up to make a quick buck....the true heads never left

I know...but I just get sick of the term "bricks" and "sitting". Now my phone blowing up for "bruh can you help me out". Nall....these are gone! 2017 was a great year for shoes. Won't see this again

crazy. seemed like a pretty easy cop. i was refreshing snkrs at 9:59. went straight to the kicks. i copped and it said pending. pretty much confirmation immediately.

Because you were able to cop, doesn't make it an easy cop. Obviously if 85% of this thread is having a difficult time trying to secure a pair, it wasn't an easy purchase. No need to be smug, congrats on your purchase.

key word... SEEMED

and where do u see "smug" in my post. yall need to chill. no bragging or boasting in my post. go back and read!

I know...but I just get sick of the term "bricks" and "sitting". Now my phone blowing up for "bruh can you help me out". Nall....these are gone! 2017 was a great year for shoes. Won't see this again
The last 2-3 years have been great years for shoes. We seen this before with JB/Nike they go through this every couple years. We get a few years of things sitting only to turn around and have years of things flying off the shelves (as long as this isn’t like the post-2011 Concord era we should be fine)

Back
Top Bottom