Jordan VI Midnight Navy - May 11, 2022

Dunno. I could see White/Infrared 6 being next year's ASW/Feb 2022 release.

Next year is the year of the Jordan 7; I would rather Jordan Brand release these:

1E5F2DA5-758D-4886-8F17-9E1287B67EB0.jpeg

If Gentry releases any original colorways, from what I’m seeing now he’s been creating more retro plus colorways.

I can't do the Jumpman on the back. All 3s,4s,5s, and 6s should have that OG symbol. Stop fckin around Gentry.
I respectfully disagree. These are not an og colorway. These have never had NA on them. These in fact should ONLY release true to their original form, with the jumpman. To your point, I do think all og jordans that originally had NA should ALWAYS have na.

Back in my day....it was actually cool when the jumpman replaced the na. It was almost like Jordan was more important than nike. So.....is what it is I guess
No disrespect, but I don’t know WTF you’re talking about. You must be in the .1% of cats that were around for Nike Air and thought the Jumpman was “cool”.

The Jumpman replacing Nike Air, as well as being slapped on the back of 1s, was frustrating to no end for all of those years for the majority of us that were heads back then.

Back
Top Bottom