Jordan VI Midnight Navy - May 11, 2022

About time

I'm definitely in

Shocked they didn't try and sneak the Olympics out, maybe we can get the 7's

Thanks for reminding me about the Olympic VII because I can sure use a new pair since the plastic on the backs have cracked and fallen apart on the 2004 version I have. And I hope they rehash them right whenever they decide to re-release them.

Sold my pair years ago because I knew the crumbling midsole would bum me out. That said, if these aren’t the same as the 2000 pair I’m out. The leather, comfort, and shape were perfect minus the cracked midnight navy paint. It can have either “Nike Air” or the jump man I don’t care.

First pair of Jordans I ever bought.

Me, a chick I was trying to rap too, and my homeboy all took the train after school to cop these.

Had to sneak and borrow $10 from my homeboy to cover the tax so shorty aint see that I was a true broke boy :lol: ... Good times.

Need 2 pairs, tho... :pimp:

I'm still feeling stupid since yesterday for not knowing these came out 20 years ago. 😆

Here's an article I stumbled on that refers to the 2000 version. There's a bunch of pictures of that version in this article if y'all want some visual reference.

Here's an article about the version coming out this year.

Cmon jb, nobody asked for these!! Just give us 16’s, 17’s, Varsity red 2’s, Steel grey 10’s, and Chicago 1’s already!!!

I literally busted these out this morning to clean. Need to put the laces back in'em

IMG_5832.jpg

I literally busted these out this morning to clean. Need to put the laces back in'em

IMG_5832.jpg

its ****ing hilarious when you leave the laces in these and keep um in the box for a while. i remember opening the box and thinking who the **** choked my shoes up with the laces? 😂

Back
Top Bottom