Jordan VI Midnight Navy - May 11, 2022

I mustve tried all the wrong places and just had wild bad luck.. nothing in store at JJ, tried Dicks and got hit with payment error, NBA sold out, was too late to Nordstrom, slept on UNDFTD, couldnt get through on FTL... I meann ****.

IDK how yall eating like this.

Late entering the draw but SNKRS came thru today
014C5922-8E3A-4071-AF59-16C76B29B3F4.png

Not resale, prices are in CAD
Appreciate that link! $189 even with no tax or shipping

I mustve tried all the wrong places and just had wild bad luck.. nothing in store at JJ, tried Dicks and got hit with payment error, NBA sold out, was too late to Nordstrom, slept on UNDFTD, couldnt get through on FTL... I meann ****.

IDK how yall eating like this.

Not resale, prices are in CAD
Thanks Came out to $188.19 Free Shipping!!!!!

was able to get these on jimmyjazz which literally never happens so guess people weren't going crazy over em....which is wonderful. Hope Nike keeps producing more pairs on the regular and starts eating at stockx pockets

was able to get these on jimmyjazz which literally never happens so guess people weren't going crazy over em....which is wonderful. Hope Nike keeps producing more pairs on the regular and starts eating at stockx pockets
Yeah these weren’t really a hyped release so the flippers didn’t go for them. I think a lot of regular people passed as well since there’s a lot of hyped shoes coming out this month(Travis scott nikes, AMA 2s) etc.

Kept getting the “missed the cart” notification on DSG and kept spamming the cart button until I got through. Got the order confirmation so hoping I don’t get a cancelled order.

Wanted these since Z leaked em. Ridiculous that SNKRS is absolutely pointless now.

Needed 2 and ended up with like 4. Couldnt pass up that Canadian spot with free shipping/tax. For some reason it came up to 196 instead of 189 but still better than 217+. Ill probably end up sending back my SNKRS pair and ooping the other 10.5 since a member also helped me.

I would just cancel this unexpected Champs W but the points could help.

Back
Top Bottom