Jordan VI Midnight Navy - May 11, 2022

Anybody got any fit references to go with these sneakers?..

Gonna wear all black with them so the shoes pop out more,

Always liked 6's to be honest

image.jpg

The butter is dripping with this release.

Anybody got any fit references to go with these sneakers?..

Gonna wear all black with them so the shoes pop out more,

Always liked 6's to be honest

Ummm, theyre basically all white shoes... so theyre not exactly hard to wear.

However, I would never rock all black with these, in the summer no less. Be careful wearing new black jeans, as they will probably stain the uppers of these. Hate white sock liners, would have been better blue.

I got three pairs, I'm going to mix and match a perfect pair and return two of them.

I'm still planning to restore my 2000 pair, I've only wore them 2-3 times.

20220514_143304.jpg

The buttery leather is nice, they put some of that same leather on these Sea Foam women's 6s too.

Not to be rude, but I’m not sure how hard you were trying for these. I mean, you asked if these would be hard to get the night they released.

I may have took someone else’s quote the wrong way but he made it seem like it wouldn’t be that hard to cop. Then I see everyone getting W’s off restocks.

I’m probably just suffering from not getting the cool greys so I’m thinking there’s no way anything else can be as difficult

Did these originally come out the same year the navy/metallic 1s that were mids with the silver swoosh? They retroed them I think a couple years ago. The shoe is the one that came out with the all grey J1. (j.co or something). But reason I'm asking is, if so I think they correlated these 6s with those. Never noticed until now.

Did these originally come out the same year the navy/metallic 1s that were mids with the silver swoosh? They retroed them I think a couple years ago. The shoe is the one that came out with the all grey J1. (j.co or something). But reason I'm asking is, if so I think they correlated these 6s with those. Never noticed until now.
I'm pretty sure these came out towards the end of 2000. They came out after the infrared. Just not sure if they came out after or before the Concord 11 which was October 2000. I think before.

The navy Jordan 1s were later in 2001, I think Spring or Summer.

Back
Top Bottom