Jordan VI Pantone 284 Collection. Story behind these?

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Those are horrible fakes of the Pantone collection...

6-6.jpg

6-4.jpg

Great... now I want these... NOW!!!!!!

Originally Posted by youngcurse

i would say that they are fake to being that they dont look anything like the vi's below.
air-jordan-university-blue-collection-04.jpg
this made me pee! a little 
roll.gif

Yeah, I've noticed too, why the 11s have white prints and one with the blue prints around? 2 versions 
eyes.gif

I like the 9s, the 13s and the 2010s the most

but hell! i'd take them all! 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by youngcurse

i would say that they are fake to being that they dont look anything like the vi's below.
air-jordan-university-blue-collection-04.jpg
this made me pee! a little 
roll.gif

Yeah, I've noticed too, why the 11s have white prints and one with the blue prints around? 2 versions 
eyes.gif

I like the 9s, the 13s and the 2010s the most

but hell! i'd take them all! 
smile.gif

There were two sets. One lasered and one unlasered. I believe the lasered one was showcased during the "For The Love Of The Game" World Basketball Tournament at the Harlem HOH. I think the Non-Lasered one was showcased at a Niketown.

There were two sets. One lasered and one unlasered. I believe the lasered one was showcased during the "For The Love Of The Game" World Basketball Tournament at the Harlem HOH. I think the Non-Lasered one was showcased at a Niketown.

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

FAKE

Lock this crap up
indifferent.gif

They displayed this collection during the summer at various Niketowns and Atmos in celebration of the World Basketball festival.

Reading is fundamental.

FAKE

Lock this crap up
indifferent.gif

They displayed this collection during the summer at various Niketowns and Atmos in celebration of the World Basketball festival.

Reading is fundamental.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

FAKE

Lock this crap up
indifferent.gif

Reading is fundamental.

Yea I know that - and your POINT???

The pic by the OP is of a FAKE pair. PERIOD.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

FAKE

Lock this crap up
indifferent.gif

Reading is fundamental.

Yea I know that - and your POINT???

The pic by the OP is of a FAKE pair. PERIOD.

Back
Top Bottom