Jordan VI PSG

1564694230148.jpg
1564694416568.jpg
1564694539194.jpg
1564694553764.jpg

Anybody who ordered off Offspring know how to track your package? Haven’t heard anything else after the “order dispatched” email.

Anybody who ordered off Offspring know how to track your package? Haven’t heard anything else after the “order dispatched” email.
They ship snail mail so it will take some time, you should get tracking in 24 to 48 hours after your dispatched email. My package been passed off to 2 different shipping companies and is now waiting for USPS to pick up. I won't ever purchase from them again. Smh

Yeah it was going on a week with out them shipping so I just cancelled and ordered from Foot Patrol. Not gonna bother with em again.

item was picked up by UPS today, and wont be here til the 7th?!?!?!? Louisiana to NY takes 7 days?!?! are they walking it here??

want these more and more with each pic I see. wanted these since I first saw pix. such a fire shoe

They ship snail mail so it will take some time, you should get tracking in 24 to 48 hours after your dispatched email. My package been passed off to 2 different shipping companies and is now waiting for USPS to pick up. I won't ever purchase from them again. Smh
It’s been at least 72+ hours for me lol. I ordered when they first went up last Friday. I’ll wait it out a bit, but if no word soon then oh well, I’ll try to get it refunded.

Has anyone received their pair from BSTN? Mine still says the shipping label was created Wednesday with no movement..

Has anyone received their pair from BSTN? Mine still says the shipping label was created Wednesday with no movement..
m
They are super slow w/ shipping updates

Lebron 3 oilers took like a week to ship or something like that

Back
Top Bottom