Jordan VI PSG

I'm just laughing at this hype behind a Jordan 6 in 2019. Yea they got the bordo 7 vibe to give em some shine, but these 6s, without Nike air even lmao.

I'm just laughing at this hype behind a Jordan 6 in 2019. Yea they got the bordo 7 vibe to give em some shine, but these 6s, without Nike air even lmao.
The air jordan 6 will still be my favorite shoe in 2050.F any hype, its a great looking color scheme and the quality is great. It's an awesome shoe. I wish yiu could buy a pair too.

The 6 is one of the most iconic and greatest sneakers. The fact they are still hyped in 2019 doesn’t surprise me one bit. One of the most timeless and historic Jordan silhouettes ever. They could release the Infrareds every other year and they would sell out every time.

Last edited:

Has less to do with hype, or lack of it, and more to do with the fact that this will be a fairly limited release here in the US. If you were in Europe then your odds of finding them for that price might be higher, but I very seriously doubt someone is going to take that big of an L and sell these for $120, Nike included.

My first order overseas was for these from BSTN and it went smooth. Got my shoes in less than a week. Now I want a second pair.
That's cool. I'm glad it worked out for you. Personally I don't risk it. Footstores, snkrs, & boutiques work ok for me.

I have ordered probably a dozen shoes from overseas. Never an issue.

These fools actually sent me an email confirming my address and then put the wrong info when creating the shipping label

If someone had just paid more attention, I would had my shoes yesterday.

Last edited:
*whew* pro direct basketball package just delivered; I’m hype, it was confusing putting in the correct delivery address thankfully it all worked out, these are dope :emoji_pray::emoji_raised_hands:

7ABC5463-CE25-45EE-B4BF-6AF024ADF2DE.jpeg
Foot patrol really delivers with just a sticker closing a box??? I’m surprised the sneakers actually got here

Back
Top Bottom