Jordan VI PSG

For anyone who’s interested, these fit 1/2 smaller than the Infrared’s. Need to return my pair and get an 11.5 (usually wear an 11 in all VI’s.

Ah so the Black Infrareds ran TTS for you?

Nah, the opposite.

The Black/Infrared VI’s fit me 1/2 size big; like all my other VI’s. I usually get an 11. But an 11 in these PSG’s was really small on me (like toe squashingly small).

TL,DR: the PSG VI’s run 1/2 size bigger than all other VI’s for me.

I dunno about that... I have Infrareds, Social Statuses, Hornets and Wheats all in 10.5 (my true size), and I've always felt like they ran big... got the Diffused Blues and these in a 10 and they fit perfect and feel great on foot. Blue joints are probably the most comfortable, wearing them right now actually.

046FEC87-CCF8-4940-A997-F55AF31423B5.jpeg
My god these are pure fire. Probably gonna have to double up.

Ya and for good reason. These are one of the best retros ever, even if it’s not an og colorway. These probably just became my 2nd fav 6 after the blk Infras, overtaking the Carmine’s. Incredible shoe. Kinda wish my pair had a lil more Infra on the bottom of the tongue but it’s not a big deal.

Ya and for good reason. These are one of the best retros ever, even if it’s not an og colorway. These probably just became my 2nd fav 6 after the blk Infras, overtaking the Carmine’s. Incredible shoe. Kinda wish my pair had a lil more Infra on the bottom of the tongue but it’s not a big deal.
I was gonna post this the other day, word for word, lol. I chit you not

Do any of you guys know any good pro shoe customizers or have any experience with one? I’m seriously wanting to see if I could get Nike Air stitched in red on the back of these things and get rid of the stupid circle..

These have to be top 5 colorway, they are going for under retail on stock x, might have to buy a pair to bet, everything you could ever want in a 6.

Attachments

• 35BA829D-5DF6-4F25-B9B7-572B427A83E4.png
    35BA829D-5DF6-4F25-B9B7-572B427A83E4.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 52
  • 78D73B7A-BD61-4E30-ACF6-9DE6801920F9.png
    78D73B7A-BD61-4E30-ACF6-9DE6801920F9.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 52
Should I buy off stockx for cheaper price
Or should I buy from snrks cause of the return policy cause of the circle peeling

i'd cop on stockx if the price difference is significant enough. I doubt you have a problem with the logo on the back... Nike return policy is dope though so you could cop from Nike first then play the waiting game on stockx and see how low they go.

Back
Top Bottom