Jordan VI PSG

I really thought these were gonna sell out when they initially dropped or be pretty limited so I went out of my way to make sure I had my pair and now they’re going for literally $100 less than what I paid for them. Don’t get me wrong, I’m thrilled that folks who really like these can eat for cheap because I really wanted them and don’t regret what I paid but damn. Patience really does help and I’m glad J’s don’t sell out anymore first day tbh

I really thought these were gonna sell out when they initially dropped or be pretty limited so I went out of my way to make sure I had my pair and now they’re going for literally $100 less than what I paid for them. Don’t get me wrong, I’m thrilled that folks who really like these can eat for cheap because I really wanted them and don’t regret what I paid but damn. Patience really does help and I’m glad J’s don’t sell out anymore first day tbh
If they ain’t an OG Colorway or have hype behind them, they ain’t selling out.

only thing I disliked was the plastic saint germain thing in the back

with that said, nike needs to drop that 25% off code asap so I can cop

Picked these up online over the weekend for $202 but was able to chat with a rep to get the difference refunded. First pair of 6s.

30A476AE-4042-4EF3-8F0A-91169D40DA15.jpeg

Don’t sleep
these are easily one of my favorite fall shoes.

Grabbed a 10.5 last night as well as the 3m Infrared pair and used code TEAMUP for 10% off, ebates at 8% on top. These didn't take the code and give a discount even though its suppose to be a site wide discount code.
Contacted customer service and they applied it. Comes out to 135ish after taxes each for me.

Last edited:
7E6114C7-B195-4CC6-9EB2-1BB0B1891B3F.jpeg

Broke down and bought a pair of these on sale.. I was surprised how crisp and clean these look in hand.. the materials seem very nice, and it has some cool details like the hits of infrared on the tongues. They feel great on foot I think I could wear these all day.. I really like the comfort of these recent 6s.

these were def sleepers.

i copped but waited for a sale.

blow the trav VI's out the water but we kno how hype works, so whatever...

Blasphemous, but I'm wearing these more than my Bourdeaux 7's! Feels like there should have been a 6 like this originally! I could even do without all the infrared on the tongue. Infrared Jumpman and Lacelock, and black/grey tongue, I'm good.

Blasphemous, but I'm wearing these more than my Bourdeaux 7's! Feels like there should have been a 6 like this originally! I could even do without all the infrared on the tongue. Infrared Jumpman and Lacelock, and black/grey tongue, I'm good.
Nah the infrared on the tongue is perfect! They shoulda made a bordeaux 6 like these OG that woulda been sick... if these had nike air on them they’d be masterpieces!!

Wore these for the first time today. Surprised at how well they fit. Sz 14 6's are usually boats on my feet
20191116_155908.jpg

Back
Top Bottom