Jordan VI Red Oreo - June 4, 2022

1650988544749.jpeg

1650988572011.jpeg

1650988609265.jpeg

1650988670182.jpeg

1650988828041.jpeg
These are your pair?

navy looks better, but I need more red shoes. The red oreos look nice, but I'm not a fan of white sockliners. I also think a red tongue on the oreo's would've looked nice, but it's an alright shoe.

navy looks better, but I need more red shoes. The red oreos look nice, but I'm not a fan of white sockliners. I also think a red tongue on the oreo's would've looked nice, but it's an alright shoe.
I dunno. passed on the navy's cuz something was too muted with the blue and the leather wasn't as great as the 2000 retro. these on the other hand look good

1 pair. And for these reasons below......

Yeah, if they had a red sockliner and at least a red tongue, these would be dope. They look clean, but man when that inevitable yellowing/aging starts to take place....

Funny how when I went to the app the website was lagging. Had to refresh it. These may have been rescheduled. Wow.

Or maybe they pulled them to make sure they have enough to back door first.

Back
Top Bottom