Jordan VI repaint advice (no pics)

Hey sneaker art forum.

This is one of the few times I have visited a forum outside the Jordan brand spectrum. So if anybody could help me, I would greatly appreciate it. Anywho, Iknow this question has probably been brought up before, but I would like to have personal advice on this. I have a Jordan VI olympic; patent leather upper(white), black tounge with green accents, and a multi colored midsole. I was hoping if guys could give me any directions on how to repaint the entire jordanVI into, say an white infared VI. I think I would begin by blacking out the green accents on the tounge, then work my way down to the midsole and paintinfared over what's multicolored. It definitely wouldn't be exactly as the OG colorway, but pretty close to it. So what would I need for this? Interms of where to go to get infared paint, paint that's friendly towards shoes, clothing accessories, cloth, etc., drying time, and an overcoat that canprevent chipping of the paint for future wear and tear. I know this is a lot to ask from you guys, but I'd love to start this minor summer crafts project,and would gladly post up pics IF it's a success.
laugh.gif

Thanks y'all.

Back
Top Bottom