JORDAN VI RETRO 'LAKERS' / MAY RELEASE / Style Code: 384664-002 - UPDATED NEW PICS

Some of you may already know about this since last year but, for those who don't, I didn't see any topics for this. Consider this a helpful reminder.

NIKE AIR JORDAN RETRO VI BLACK/MAIZE/PURPLE - MAY RELEASE

As part of several upcoming Air Jordan VI 2010 releases, Jordan Brandis set to release the Lakers Air Jordan Retro VI. The Lakers Air JordanRetro VI features Black nubuck upper with White/Purple contraststitching. The upper and midsole features hits of White and the uppersits on a clear outsole.

Style Code: 384664-002

Release date not specified

i thought this was new info/new pics. but from that pic, its a pass until detailed pics come up. that dont do the shoe any justice. thanks for the reminder.

Yea, I looked for updated pix but, this is the only one I could find. I will post more up if I can find them though.

would rather see the white accents purple or yellow.

but I'm from L.A... so these will be owned.

preparing the fit
grin.gif

NBA-Basketball-Los-Angeles-Lakers-No_8-Kobe-Bryant-Throwback-Black-Jersey--Premium-Edition_1.jpg

JB is stupid. Why not release the Sport Blue 6 again and a Black/Sport Blue shoe? Idiots I tell you.

jb cant do nothing right..... thats supposed to be a laker colorway???? where the purple and yellow??? purple thread and its a laker colorway?? man aniketalker can photoshop a better laker colorway.... smh

Originally Posted by RKO2004

JB is stupid. Why not release the Sport Blue MIDNIGHT NAVY 6 again and a Black/Sport Blue shoe? Idiots I tell you.

fixed for my personal preference.
laugh.gif
. i like the midnight blue better than the sport blues.

JB had to find a innovated way to destroy da VI's since they used durabuck on this model from what that pic looks like

"ehh let's use annoying contrast stitching...thaaat'll get a kick outta em"
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Funny that they used nubuck. I really wish they would stop using reverse stitching.

And what makes this a Laker colorway?

I remember seeing these on here months ago in one picture. I had completely forgotten them! Thanks for posting, I woudl buy these on sale.

Back
Top Bottom