Jordan VI/XVII Question

The black XVII are horrible, I wish they went with the college blues or the white reds
frown.gif

Yeah the Black XVII's are the only mid XVII's I dont really care for. I'll still get the pack for the Carmines...

Its definitely the Carmines as of now though (or at least it says so in the Official JB release date thread)

5/24

^ I haven't heard anything about them coming w/the #23 but it could happen. The shadows and the 5's have #23 so its not out of the question but Ithought it

whoooo carmines!..I had em before in 8th grade of course they were kids sizes & looked sooo much different compared to mens sizes...I cannot wait to get myfeet in em once again!..17yrs is a looong time to wait..JB please have NIKE AIR in the back...

Originally Posted by s dubl

All these hypebeasts begging for Carmines. Don't get me wrong they're nice, but I'd perfer White Infrareds over any other VIs.
So if people have different tastes that you, they're a hypebeast?!?!
My lord the JB forum has fallen so hard. Unbelievable
smh.gif

Well, I guess I'm a hypebeast than

I pass on this pack, I only liked the low XVII's and I'm not a fan of the carmines

definitely don't have to be a hypebeast to respect carmines. god i can't wait. check the avi
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom