Jordan VII-Neutral Grey/Mineral Blue-Bright Violet-White (girls)?

Straight copped for the chick. Before she was into the game she used to call my 7s the ones "with the little man jumping over mountains". Thank goodness she has since then learned so much. Ha.

Straight copped for the chick. Before she was into the game she used to call my 7s the ones "with the little man jumping over mountains". Thank goodness she has since then learned so much. Ha.

So we get crappy Orions and the girls and kids get these??

indifferent.gif
 @ JB. these would have been bought first day if they came out in Mens sizes

So we get crappy Orions and the girls and kids get these??

indifferent.gif
 @ JB. these would have been bought first day if they came out in Mens sizes

this pisses me off how females been gettin some heat like them grey white pink 13's if the pink were red they would be fella copped

this pisses me off how females been gettin some heat like them grey white pink 13's if the pink were red they would be fella copped

its 2011 why even make mens and womens shoes just release them and let who ever buy them........... hell i see more women in mens shoes and more men in womens skinny jeans anyway

its 2011 why even make mens and womens shoes just release them and let who ever buy them........... hell i see more women in mens shoes and more men in womens skinny jeans anyway

Back
Top Bottom