Jordan VIII 8 vs Jordan XI 11 low

viii's have better lock down and are build like tanks. on the bad side, they are a pain to get on and off.

the xi have softer air cushioning.

i'd go with the viii's, personally. that colour aint bad, don't listen to the og-colour-only haters. my current viii's are the anthracites (had the og aquas and 02 bunnies).

viii's have better lock down and are build like tanks. on the bad side, they are a pain to get on and off.

the xi have softer air cushioning.

i'd go with the viii's, personally. that colour aint bad, don't listen to the og-colour-only haters. my current viii's are the anthracites (had the og aquas and 02 bunnies).

The 8's are a better performing shoe, and will last way longer. I loved my 8's back in the day, great shoe for its time.

The 8's are a better performing shoe, and will last way longer. I loved my 8's back in the day, great shoe for its time.

Those XI's also have the netting which is light weight, but also very breathable, so if you play outside in the summer or in hot gyms, they breathe well.

Those XI's also have the netting which is light weight, but also very breathable, so if you play outside in the summer or in hot gyms, they breathe well.

8's all the way i hate low top 11's idk why but they are disgusting to me i can't except them

i love the 8s theyre the most comfortable shoe i have id say i have to stop myself from wearing them everyday cause theyre already turning into beaters

Back
Top Bottom