Jordan VIII Aqua/Concord/white colorway

Just curious...if u seen a dude rocking these Js labeled as "females " would u hate or give him props or not care either way. I personally think they dope and I might get a pair but honestly I ain't trying to hear negative feedback or %++* like that when I'm out with them. So my question is would you wear them and obviously this is a question for those who really appreciate the 8s. I mean I see way more feminine shoes out there dudes be stunting in but they really not marked female. What do u guys think?

Just curious...if u seen a dude rocking these Js labeled as "females " would u hate or give him props or not care either way. I personally think they dope and I might get a pair but honestly I ain't trying to hear negative feedback or %++* like that when I'm out with them. So my question is would you wear them and obviously this is a question for those who really appreciate the 8s. I mean I see way more feminine shoes out there dudes be stunting in but they really not marked female. What do u guys think?

hahaha this is funny because I was watching two pairs on ebay in my size i actually bidded on both I really didnt think they were gonna go for that much one went for like 160 and the other went for $200+

hahaha this is funny because I was watching two pairs on ebay in my size i actually bidded on both I really didnt think they were gonna go for that much one went for like 160 and the other went for $200+

laugh.gif
is there pink on the shoe? No? Then 99% of the people who see u won't know that they came in female sizes. And if they did who cares? I had a pair that I wore In the winter with a charlotte hornets jacket & I was breakin necks. And unlike the black aquas, the paint on them doesn't chip

laugh.gif
is there pink on the shoe? No? Then 99% of the people who see u won't know that they came in female sizes. And if they did who cares? I had a pair that I wore In the winter with a charlotte hornets jacket & I was breakin necks. And unlike the black aquas, the paint on them doesn't chip

I have these and i've worn then and no one's said anything. Who cares? The colorway is dope and if you can find a size that fits you, go for it.

I have these and i've worn then and no one's said anything. Who cares? The colorway is dope and if you can find a size that fits you, go for it.

I have no problem coppin female kicks if I think they're fly, and I can fit them. I've bought females af1's, copped those sky blue wmns jordan viii's, some other joints. Idc, I cop what I like.

I have no problem coppin female kicks if I think they're fly, and I can fit them. I've bought females af1's, copped those sky blue wmns jordan viii's, some other joints. Idc, I cop what I like.

Why are you so concerned with what another man thinks of you???? Who cares? Wear and buy what you like!

Why are you so concerned with what another man thinks of you???? Who cares? Wear and buy what you like!

Where what you like and what others think. Of course theres always the point of making the fit work and not just throwing something together.

Where what you like and what others think. Of course theres always the point of making the fit work and not just throwing something together.

alot of the female kicks from the mid 00's had great colorways... i can squeeze into a 13 in womens and if they got my size i can care less what someone else says

alot of the female kicks from the mid 00's had great colorways... i can squeeze into a 13 in womens and if they got my size i can care less what someone else says

I love that shoe and want one for myself and dnt give a @#$% who likes it or not i also have the shy pink grey v's that i wear along with the breast cancer kobe v's tht i got to match ny daughters gr release of the pink and white kobe's so wear wht you want to hell with everyone else jsut like everybody else is saying

I love that shoe and want one for myself and dnt give a @#$% who likes it or not i also have the shy pink grey v's that i wear along with the breast cancer kobe v's tht i got to match ny daughters gr release of the pink and white kobe's so wear wht you want to hell with everyone else jsut like everybody else is saying

when shoes with hot pink laces and accents along with a filamentgreen base are being bought for absolutely insane prices
nothing wrong wit the white aquas

Back
Top Bottom