Jordan VIII Aqua/Concord/white colorway

when shoes with hot pink laces and accents along with a filamentgreen base are being bought for absolutely insane prices
nothing wrong wit the white aquas

I bet you a lot of people wouldn't even know it was a Girl Release.
Well, unless it has pink...
Either way, wear 'em FTW!

I bet you a lot of people wouldn't even know it was a Girl Release.
Well, unless it has pink...
Either way, wear 'em FTW!

Consider them mines then I'm getting them for like 200 with 2 pairs of 1s old/new loves

Consider them mines then I'm getting them for like 200 with 2 pairs of 1s old/new loves

i brought my girl a pair of the female aquas, and to this day i would like to go back and get a womens 13 to fit cus that colorway was fire

i brought my girl a pair of the female aquas, and to this day i would like to go back and get a womens 13 to fit cus that colorway was fire

the womens aquas are too fresh to be limited to girls only the same goes for the ice blue colorway

the womens aquas are too fresh to be limited to girls only the same goes for the ice blue colorway

I love this colorway. Personally, I wouldn't mind if I saw a dude wear a pair of these. In fact I'd be jealous
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I love this colorway. Personally, I wouldn't mind if I saw a dude wear a pair of these. In fact I'd be jealous
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I need these i passed on them so many times and now i can't find them for decent price anymore.

I need these i passed on them so many times and now i can't find them for decent price anymore.

ive seen @#%%$! roccing female releases, dont really matter as long as it ain really a feminine lookin color, a +%#$$ roccin some wht/gry/pink xiiis would b odd

ive seen @#%%$! roccing female releases, dont really matter as long as it ain really a feminine lookin color, a +%#$$ roccin some wht/gry/pink xiiis would b odd

its funnny...i just rocked mine out last week and found a nice teal plaid button for them hahaha

its funnny...i just rocked mine out last week and found a nice teal plaid button for them hahaha

Nobody said anything when Nelly was rocking these in one of his videos. Personally, I wanted a pair and now that I think about it! If I came across a pair for a decent price, I'd definitely cop.

Nobody said anything when Nelly was rocking these in one of his videos. Personally, I wanted a pair and now that I think about it! If I came across a pair for a decent price, I'd definitely cop.

Back
Top Bottom