jordan viii low?

wondering since the men arent getting any low 8's this time around, why no pics of the womens lows? they're releasing in a few days so whats the deal? they sound interesting....

Just giving you a heads up, some people around here love to call a male who wears women's sneaker cut with the term "gay".
To answer your question, there isn't any pictures of those because most probably men here don't care too much on women's shoes unless they are very very ugly.
Indohan

10/20/2007 Women's Air Jordan 8 Retro Low
317251-261 Dark Cinder/Champagne-Sail
$110

"Dark Cinder/Champagne-Sail"......the color says it all, sounds so disgusting just saying it.

Perhaps the poster is female.

I really do with they'd make a men's 8 low and furthermore, they should have GR'd a men's 5 low.
NEBRASKA FOOTBALL
NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
1970-1971-1994-1995-1997​

I couldn't care less about what ''people around here'' think. I rock womens jordans if they're hot. If we were talking XI citrus lows everyone would care :wink:
wink.gif
anyway was just looking for some info, i dont think we havent heard anything yet because they are going to be ugly, we are talking JB here. and they cant be worse than the ice blues.

yeah no pics of the womans lowtop 8's i wounder if the shoes where scraped?
LOWBALLERS 3 NEAR DEADSTOCK SHOES SIZE 9 FOR SALE VC 2 & 3 SHOX SEE MY BUY & SELL POST IN SIZE 9 SECTION EMAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM

I loved the VIII lows! Am I gay. I want to get a pair of the black/reds in 11.5 as my next pickup.
5 years on Niketalk. I know more than you.

i dont even wanna see any more new VIIIs in general, the VIII lows are worse than the XV lows...
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

At first dude never said he wore wmns kicks. everybody assumed he did.
Could be for his girl/daughter. Not my style, but if they're hot...Rock 'em!

Quote:
317251-261 Dark Cinder/Champagne-Sail

Primary colour is Dark Cinder so this will be a 'brown' based shoe. Champagne would be a lighter brown (almost gold) and I'm pretty sure 'Sail' is closer to the linen colour.

These sound bad. I keep thinking cinder XIV's. Those were horrible
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
DEDICATION IS KEY Member #25- DWalk31
DeKalb County​

Sounds ugly,but I'm interested. Personally if a shoe is hot,I'm buyin,mens or womens. I own the womens aquas and gay I'm not.
I'm so DC like fat shoes........202

lows of any J's are dope, women's or men's. who cares? mike bibby knows what's up......

Let's see the ugly pic already lol btw why yall judging some j's yall haven't seen yet i mean yall didn't judge the XX3 so why judge these?

Cinder is like orangeist-red, i copped the womens 5s and I aint no fudge packer.......only ladies release i own and got em for 40 bucks....
--TEAM STOP SNITCHIN--OG MEMBER #1--

I gotta shoe fettish I be in shoe city every week fifty pairs of new nike airs aint cheap..

Back
Top Bottom