Jordan VIII Winterized - November 27, 2023

I copped, but definitely a better idea to wait until they go on sale. I have a trip to the northwest later in December so not sure if they'll go on sale before then. Expecting some snow excursions so glad to have these in hand before the trip.
screenshot_20231127_065033_snkrs.jpg

Just want Bunny 8s or Stealth 8s . . . If you like this pair though, I hope you’re able to score them at a nice discount. They’re not bad imo, just not necessary.

Chrome 8s are my favorites (one of my top 5 J’s), but I don’t mind these for their purpose. Would love to get a nice retro of the Chromes soon, underrated IMO

In hand, the materials are good, durable, fit is good. However the sole itself is just a regular basketball sole, I am a little concerned how they'd perform in wet/snowy weather. Will probably stick with my Jordan 9 NRG boots as they have great traction.

Why I kinda passed, no gore tex either… not sure why the sole wasn’t studded. The 8’s were never very grippy on the court to me.

Similar to the black chrome 8’s. If they look like that, I might be in. The 8’s are conducive to a winter style shoe.
Yep.

I've never really understood wearing 8's in the Summer.

They're definitely a Fall/Winter boot like shoe.

Actually now that I think about it, I don't really wear Jordans in the Summer
3's and 4's maybe since they're on the lower height side
5's - 13's definitely not wearing in the summer. Who wants to wear mid/high top leather/suede sneakers in 80/90 degree weather lol?

Back
Top Bottom