Jordan VI's 2010.

Originally Posted by Dwilliams 8

^^^Def not the leather on the oreos is similar to the retro metallic 1s except worse imo
wrong, my spot has da oreos already and its da same leather as da motorsports....premium price....pssh
laugh.gif

just bought the black and varsity red for my son awhile ago and saw the oreos , planning to buy it

Originally Posted by ninjahood

^^^Def not the leather on the oreos is similar to the retro metallic 1s except worse imo
wrong, my spot has da oreos already and its da same leather as da motorsports....premium price....pssh
laugh.gif
wrong. no its not the same leather. what are you talking bout? my boy has both pairs and they dont feel the same at all..

Originally Posted by pay jape

laugh.gif
wrong. no its not the same leather. what are you talking bout? my boy has both pairs and they dont feel the same at all..
QFT

I got both the motorsports VI and the oreos...and the white leather on the oreos seem the same as the motorsports. The oreos look way way way nicer in person. seriously. A nice description for it would be black and white carmines with a twist. A really nice shoe and easy to rock with anything. Back to basics. black and white.

laugh.gif
fams its da same tumbled leather...where da hell is he holding em at?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
fams its da same tumbled leather...where da hell is he holding em at?
laugh.gif
I own the MSVI and I've held "Oreos" and had them on my feet.  It is tumbled leather.

Magic1978

I have Varsity Red VI and MS VI, the MS comfort (IMO) is Waaaayyy better than the VR. My foot actually felt like it did not want to come out of the shoe.

How is the comfort on the Oreo's for you that already own?

I hope the oreo VI are the same quality as the motorsports VI. That would be a win-win in my book.

I doubt JB would use the same "premium" materials and not charge a "premium" price for the oreo VI. Also, not all tumbled leathers are equal.

I guess I'll have to wait til I have them in hand, 'cause the "they're the same!" and "they're different!" replies aren't helping
laugh.gif

Same here I am trying to choose between the MOtorsports and the Oreo's. They both look pretty good.

I finally got a chance to scrutinize the oreo VI.  They are indeed very nice.  They look great in person. 
I have to say though, the leather used on the oreo VI is NOT the same as the motorsport VI.  Not even close.

saw the oreos on display the other day and iam amaze that the quality is alot better than what people are saying
pimp.gif
 definte cop
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom