Jordan VIs (6) Black/Varsity Red "InfaReds" In Bay Area...1.23.10

Hello Bay Area,
Anyone know any pre-selling or anything like that in the Bay Area? Where you guys going to cop your pair? Will it be a disaster like the SJ
laugh.gif
?

just making a Bay Area thread for discussion on the VIs coming out 1.13.10..
happy.gif

Hopefully this release won't be like the spacejams. I'm not sure where I'm going to cop from, but I'm definitely going to get these.

my local spot still has CDP packages in stock, so i wont have a problem copping these.
and it's infrared not "infared"
laugh.gif

varsity red. from what i heard is that you have to see them in person and you'll truly see if there's much of a difference. these won't sell outfast like the SJ's. cuz its not true to the original/retro. so that'll turn a lot of people away. are you picking these up mikkol?

EDIT---nevermind..i just checked out your page. EDGARVEGA4..cop from mikkol. mikkol88.com. if your looking for pre-order. my folks at solesupremacy might notpick up this release. ill keep you posted if anything. these should be a easy pick up considering the change from the older models.

never had a pair, so i will picking these up. i'm disappointed that these aren't like the original ones.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

lets get it

SO HIGH ... you going to be in the area when these drop ??? If so , hit me up and you can roll with me.

Might have pairs ready for us come RD. Ill let you know in a week.

I'll let you know g but i think im just gunna try and cop from somewhere in Sacramento -_-

Was able to order on shoetrends this morning they put more sizes up. They sold out real quick though after I ordered my pair I checked the page again and itsaid out of stock.

I got a feeling everyone who got hosed on the SpaceJam release will be gunning for these even though they're not infrareds. They're close enough tothe og colorway and the overall execution isn't as bad as some of the other recent retros.

just my 2 cents and NO, I'M NOT TRYING TO HYPE THESE!!!

peace

Originally Posted by Daver

varsity red. from what i heard is that you have to see them in person and you'll truly see if there's much of a difference. these won't sell out fast like the SJ's. cuz its not true to the original/retro. so that'll turn a lot of people away. are you picking these up mikkol?

EDIT---nevermind..i just checked out your page. EDGARVEGA4..cop from mikkol. mikkol88.com. if your looking for pre-order. my folks at solesupremacy might not pick up this release. ill keep you posted if anything. these should be a easy pick up considering the change from the older models.

Thank you, i only have sz 12,13 left. I will get more on RD. Also bay area heads, yes there is a hook up price on these so just pm me. IMO its reasonable butthats just my 2 cents.

Back
Top Bottom