Jordan VI's Black Infrared Legit Check

Pictures will be below...from whats floating on NT that the fakes near the ankle bubble that the area isnt pressed. Which is putting me in a pickle. This pair the reseller said they were purchased from finishline. if anything out there that can help it will be appreciated

I have a question, I have the same font as you do on your heel but when looking at other pics of peoples legit pairs, their heels have a different font. Does the font determine if you're pair is authentic or not? I am kind of unsure of my pair ya'll.
tired.gif

I have a question, I have the same font as you do on your heel but when looking at other pics of peoples legit pairs, their heels have a different font. Does the font determine if you're pair is authentic or not? I am kind of unsure of my pair ya'll. |I
have to see them

I took some indoor and outdoor pics to share. These were gifted to me and I really want to start wearing them but want to be sure they are real before I break them in and find out they were gm's.

I appreciate the time/input from everybody. Thanks ya'll!

INDOOR SHOTS

View media item 1304065View media item 1304068View media item 1304069View media item 1304070View media item 1304071
OUTDOOR SHOTS

View media item 1304086View media item 1304087View media item 1304089View media item 1304088View media item 1304090View media item 1304091

P.s. They came with the ink blob on the heel which matches the stamps ink inside the box. I ain't complaining but if they're gm's, I'd rather get my gf her money back.

Need your help as well. Before I purchase this VI, I would like to know if they're real or fake. Hope get all your opinion, please!

Back
Top Bottom