Jordan vs. Henderson

Joined Jul 18, 2009
Saw these videos pop up today...

..of H.O.R.S.E.

Anyone know what shoes MJ is wearing with those JEANS? lol

Game 1

Game 2

Joined Jan 10, 2010
on some of those shots he missed he was leanin a bit, and to me they look like the anniversary 2010's 

Joined Nov 23, 2008
Originally Posted by throwbackmike23

its still just great just to see him shooting around
yeah. even with all the weight he's gained...who cares...he's happy..he deserves it!

SteveSteve72

Staff member
Joined Jan 3, 2009
Thanks for videos, I cant tell what MJ's wearing but good to see him on the court.

Joined Jan 26, 2009
Damn Mike, you lost it.

Seriously, Mike went 4-for-20 or something in that first vid.

Joined Feb 8, 2009
It's like anything else in life, you have to practice to keep good. I think all he's doing lately is counting c notes.

Joined Jul 18, 2009
^ lol That's Mike. Always on the competitive tip. He can't run with the young thunder cats anymore but he's still out there knowing that he doesn't have anything to prove. He conquered the game already.

Joined Jul 2, 2009
Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

^ lol That's Mike. Always on the competitive tip. He can't run with the young thunder cats anymore but he's still out there knowing that he doesn't have anything to prove. He conquered the game already.

agree
Mj would eat him up if this was serious
trust me once you learn how to fly you will never lose your wings

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now