Jordan Wikipedia?

I remember back then when I was younger I spent hours online intrigued by jordans and I would read everything on this page and each colorway. I wish I knew what site it was. It had a lot of shoes on there and a description and everything for each one. It kinda looked like a wikipedia page. I think they cover more than just Jordans too, like Nike SB's and stuff like that. Does anyone else here know what I'm talking about? Can anyone help me with that website? or has it been taken down now?

Thanks for that site. It is pretty good for information but I don't think it is. It was something like jordanpedia or solepedia, something like that. I should do a google search if anything shows up if I type that lol. The site was set up just like a wikipedia page.

EDIT: there is a site called solepedia but i cant get on the site. it says its harmful. hmm...

Originally Posted by mrlongong

Thanks for that site. It is pretty good for information but I don't think it is. It was something like jordanpedia or solepedia, something like that. I should do a google search if anything shows up if I type that lol. The site was set up just like a wikipedia page.

EDIT: there is a site called solepedia but i cant get on the site. it says its harmful. hmm...
Yeah solepedia was hacked. I am working on it. 
embarassed.gif
 Been super busy. Is it better now. I also plan to change it up soon. So stay tuned.

once i have time to work on sourcing all of the historical data, i am planning on adding that functionality into my Jordan iPhone app. hopefully in the next month or so.

Back
Top Bottom