Jordan X "Bobcats"

I don't this FNL is getting these.
The color code doesn't even show up on their Price Verification.
Meaning, they don't carry that style/color way.

easy pass on these for me, will probably be copping the cool grey 10s at the end of the month tho

I'm kind of hoping these are limited but are still an easy copp with a close to retail resale price to make me feel better about the current jordan game

Glad I don't care for these, or I'd actually feel some type of way by how limited these are

I actually like these tho…. I must be getting old now b/c all the new sneakers that I've wanted recently I've wanted only them to hoop in :lol:

easy pass on these for me, will probably be copping the cool grey 10s at the end of the month tho
im not feeling those either. What color is that though cause from the pics i see i dont like them they are like an old washed color in my opinion lol but goodluck

Easy pass, even though Xs hold a special place in my heart. Steel Xs are in my top 5 o.g silhouettes/colorways.

Yet another garbage colorway from Jordan Brand.

Only thing I like on these is the clear sole, wish they would do that with a better colorway of the X...

Just got a pair for my boy. These are really nice in person... I'm gonna go scoop for him on Saturday. I stray away from these lifestyle colors but I must admit pictures don't really do em justice actually thought about copping for a minute.

Now I actually plan on copping. What's this about no FinishLine is getting them? And here I was hoping for an easy going 2014...

I'm trying to hold back from purchasing these. Those NDC images on last page are close to pulling me in tho.

No raffles for these in my area HoH and FA are doing FCFS, hope some are still around in the afternoon when i get off

Back
Top Bottom